Multimodal transportation is cargo delivery by various types of transport (sea, road, rail) with the aim of reducing the time and cost of delivery.
In the interests of our clients, we, using the advantages of each mode of transport, will develop an optimal speed, cost and reliability solutions and routes.
The geography of transportations:
• Southeast Asia
• North and Latin America
• Middle East
VESTA offer services on multimodal transportation:
• «Door to door» delivery
• Working out the optimal route and selection of transport combinations, taking into account the type, size of cargo, cost, delivery time and other issues.
• Loading, unloading, transhipment
• Warehousing in places of transhipment
• Inport forwarding
• Delivery up to a warehouse by road and railway transport
• Activity coordination of all transport process participants
• Operational monitoring of cargo movement
• Execution of shipping and customs documents
• Selection of optimal tariffs and insurance schemes